Corrected defects in the processing of input and output of blood pressure values on the main window toolbar.
Improved application compatibility with databases that contain test records in an outdated format.
Increased the allowable pressurization time for compatibility with large cuffs.
Added the possibility of early termination of occlusion by the operator during the test.
The procedure for measuring pressure before occlusion has been optimized.
The panel of the photoplethysmogram graph has been removed from the pressure test window.
Expanded the limits of acceptable pulse rate to 35-200 bpm instead of 40-150 bpm.
Changed the duty cycle of LEDs in the photoplethysmographic channels by 25% instead of 10%.
The firmware loading technology has been changed.
Documentation is updated.
Minor bugs fixed.
Added: Regular completion of the pressure measurement process in the absence or malfunction of the cuff.
Fixed: Error recording occlusion test results in the database.
Added support for the AngioCode-322 device.
AngioCode Personal: Fixed an error when importing the values of the "Vascular Age" parameter from the device.
Firmware update to version 1.30:
- improved sensor calibration algorithm before testing. In case of sensor malfunction, a calibration error is issued and, thus, the probability of conducting a test on a faulty sensor is reduced;
- improved reliability of the USB channel;
- added a message before updating the device firmware.
Added the ability to import a database created by the AngioCode application on a smartphone.
Firmware update to version 1.29:
- added a 10 sec waiting time limit for the end of the calibration process. Previously, there was no such restriction, which caused the device to hang in calibration mode with a faulty sensor.
Firmware update to version 1.28:
- Improved the operation of the Bluetooth interface. Fixed problems with the exchange errors over the Bluetooth channel (error 200) that occurred on some smartphone models.
Firmware update to version 1.27:
- Support for the standard pulse oximeter profile (0x2A5F PLX Continuous Measurement) has been added to the Bluetooth interface. Now the device can be used with any applications that support this profile. During testing, the following parameters are transmitted: pulse rate, saturation level (SpO2), pulse index;
- reduced the time of holding the side button to turn off the device;
- the display of indexes on the device screen during tests is shifted to the left to improve visibility;
- improved the procedure for turning off the device to avoid accidental failures;
- improved the mode of the built-in diagnostics of the device when turned on, added the error code of the Bluetooth chip.
Firmware update version 1.26:
- menu item "Menu Color" is deleted from White Theme firmware;
- fixed a bug that caused the device to hang up randomly when the power was turned off.
Firmware update version 1.24:
- fixed a bug with Systole Duration result saving to the AngioCode internal memory;
- added light theme to the local interface;
- short press of the side button returns to the "Start Test" item of the main menu;
- time-out of the main button pressing before viewing test results increased to 2 minutes;
- added the sign of the battery charging, changed indication on the display;
- added self-test of the optical sensor at power on.
AngioCode program for Windows:
- added the ability to select the firmware option (dark or light device screen theme) in the device settings;
- fixed an error when saving test results - the pulse index was displayed as zero.
- by default, the C:\AlmaCode\AngioCodePersonal folder is suggested for the program installation.
Added indication of the device movement during the test.
Minor fixes and improvements.